Assistant Quantity Surveyor required by Civil Engineering contractor based in Bristol. Our client is a framework contractor on highways TMC schemes and are looking to add to their established commercial team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a welcoming team who offer support and guidance, whilst allowing you to work autonomously.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be part of a friendly commercial team, reporting into a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Be responsible for applications, subcontractor payments and inputting data.
Our client requires an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with:
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor, ideally involved with Highways TMC
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary and benefits include:
- Up to £37,500 per annum
- Company vehicle, car allowance
- Holiday entitlement, pension scheme, sick pay etc.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Robert Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31982. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.