Abatec is a recruitment agency based in Somerset specialising within the construction industry. We are suppliers of freelance contractors and permanent employees to various civil engineering clients involved with the new Nuclear Plant at Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
We are currently recruiting for a Black Hat Supervisor / Foreman with experience of working on groundworks packages of work, including; drainage, ducting, kerbing etc. Please note that additional costs for travel and accommodation will not be paid.
As a Black Hat Supervisor, you will:
- Be responsible for managing teams of groundworkers and machine operators.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Assist with planning works, issuing permits, keeping site diaries, etc.
Our client requires a Black Hat Supervisor with:
- SMSTS, Black Manager CSCS card, First Aid at Work certificate.
- Good understanding of construction practices and experience of groundworks/civil engineering.
Salary and benefits include:
- Up to £280 per day (LTD/UTR) or £240 per day (PAYE)
- Working hours Mon-Fri 07.30am to 5.00pm
- Possibility of weekend work.
- Work until August 2021
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31913. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.