Abatec are working with a regional civil engineering contractor looking to expand across the South West. Our Client is recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the business in an ambitious expansion across the next 3 years. The ideal candidate will look to strengthen the contractor’s interest across the region.
As Business Development Manager you will:
- Seek out new business opportunities across the South West.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Work alongside the Senior Business Development Manager
- Input in tender submissions as part of a team
Our client requires a Business Development Manager with:
- Experience developing new business in an expanding geographical area.
- Good communication skills, resilient personable, presentable and a team player
- A background working in a Civil Engineering or Construction environment
- Experience managing Social Media accounts (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc)
Salary and benefits include:
- Up to £65,000 per annum
- £6.5k car allowance
- Discretionary bonus (based on performance & profitability of the business)
- Expense based health scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact David Hughes on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32179. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.