Abatec have some exciting ongoing positions for our client who are expanding due to successful growth of the company.
We are looking for motivated, skilled people looking to start or further a career in the manufacturing sector within a market leading company.
As a CNC Operator you will:
- Operate specialist machinery and equipment
- Work from plans and diagrams
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Meet tight deadlines
Our client requires machine operators with:
- Relevant experience within production or manufacturing
- Previous experience of using specialist machinery, preferably CNC machines
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work alone
- Ability to work well within teams of all sizes
- Good communication skills
Salary and benefits:
- Pay rate £9.53 per hour
- Shift Pattern; Mon-Tues 2pm-10pm, Fri 12:30pm-7:30pm
- Overtime available
- Progression opportunities
- Full uniform and PPE provided (except safety boots)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Melvina on 01179 635219.The reference for this vacancy is 31856. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.