Abatec are recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join a Civil Engineering contractor involved in the Water industry. Our client delivers projects across Devon and Cornwall and due to an increase in work, they are looking to add to their management team.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing multiple sites, liaising with Site Managers and Supervisors, ensuring that works are carried out according to company health & safety standards, to programme deadlines and to budget.
- Have pre-construction experience, planning/programming projects using MS Projects.
- Be commercially astute, working closely with Quantity Surveyors, ensuring that projects remain on budget and all variations are captured.
Our client requires a Supervisor with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working within the Water sector.
- £45,000 - £50,000 pa
- Company car/car allowance
- Paid annual holiday
- Company pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31976. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.