Abatec are recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join a Groundworks contractor involved in the new housing sector. Our client delivers groundworks packages across Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Banes, Bristol and Somerset and due to an increase in work, they are looking to add to their management team. With a turnover in excess of £50 million, our client can offer stability and security of work.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing multiple sites, liaising with Site Managers and Supervisors, ensuring that works are carried out according to company health & safety standards, to programme deadlines and to budget.
- Have pre-construction experience, planning/programming projects using MS Projects.
- Be commercially astute, working closely with Quantity Surveyors, ensuring that projects remain on budget and all variations are captured.
Our client requires a Contracts Manager with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering.
- Experience of working within a groundworks/civils subcontract environment.
- £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
- Company car/car allowance
- Paid annual holiday
- Company pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32136. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.