Abatec are recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join a Civil Engineering contractor on a permanent basis. Our client delivers highways, section 278 works and civils projects across the South West and due to an increase in work, they are looking to add to their management team.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing multiple sites, liaising with Site Agents ensuring that works are carried out according to company health & safety standards, to programme deadlines and to budget.
- Have pre-construction experience, planning/programming projects, resourcing labour/materials/plant.
- Be commercially astute, working closely with Quantity Surveyors, ensuring that projects remain on budget and all variations are captured.
- Deliver approximately 70 schemes with a combined value of £25million on an annual basis.
Our client requires a Contracts Manager with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working within the Civil Engineering sector.
- Experience of delivering multiple schemes from inception to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong relations with delivery teams and colleagues.
- £55,000 - £65,000 pa
- Company car/car allowance and fuel card
- Paid annual holiday, company pension scheme, private healthcare
- Mobile phone and laptop
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32235. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.