Abatec are looking for a number of electrical / mechanical candidates. Ideally you will be multi-skilled with both electrical and mechanical experience, ideally electrically biased. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a manufacturing / engineering environment using hand tools, electrical tools, small and large band saws, pipe bevelling machines and drills.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who are available to start straight away but are happy to wait for good quality candidates who have previous experience.
Our client requires an Electrical / Mechanical Operator with:
- Experience in electrical work and some mechanical hands on experience.
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
- Experience in electrical work on 3phase, invertors, motors, relays, sensors, drives would be an advantage.
- The ability to work to schematic and mechanical/GA drawings.
- The ability to liaise with team members as well as other departments to ensure the availability of required components.
- Experience in wiring of panels and components.
- The understanding of the correct use of fixings for different aspects of the works.
- Experience of correct & safe use of power tools.
- Mechanical maintenance and methodical fault finding experience.
- Experience of working with electrical hand tools and general fabrication machinery.
As an Electrical / Mechanical Operator you will carry out:
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Looming, wiring & crimping
- Soldering and PCB assembly
- Mechanical fitting
- System testing
- Fault diagnosis
- Service and repair
This is a Mon-Fri role however we ask candidates for flexibility due to current situation with Covid19.
We are also interested to hear from Electrical/Electronic Engineers with practical hand-on skills who can undertake a dual role combining design with production or testing.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact PJ on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31880. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to Ryan.Anderson@abatec.co.uk.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.