Abatec are currently looking to recruit Electrical Assembler Fitters for our client based in Clevedon.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a Manufacturing / Engineering environment using various hand tools and previous electrical experience.
Experience and skills required:
- Electrical fitting and assembly
- Wiring, looming & crimping
- Soldering and PCB assembly
- Electrical maintenance
- Fault diagnosis and repairing
Preferred Candidate Requirements:
- Strong Electrical and assembly experience
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Reading and working from Engineering drawings.
- Correct & safe use of power tools.
- Have experience of working with electrical and mechanical hand tools and equipment.
This is a Mon-Fri role however we ask candidates for flexibility due to current situation with Covid 19.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Abatec on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31994.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.