Abatec are assisting a Tier One contractor with the recruitment of an Electrical Engineer. Our client is involved in the construction of Hinkley Point C, a £30b new Nuclear Energy Plant in Somerset.
As Electrical Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for leading & coordinating team delivery of all works on site.
- Oversee all project phases including early contractor involvement (ECI), estimating, design, construction, commissioning, handover and close-down.
- Lead by example ensuring safety is maintained at all times, best practices are followed and standards adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all site activities comply not only with the client's KPI's but also with the highest safety and quality standards.
- Manage work on site to time and budget, you will help ensure the commercial success of the project by reviewing and setting target costs, agreeing monthly financial forecasts for monthly reporting, contributing to contract negotiations.
Our client requires an Electrical Engineer with:
- Degree or equivalent experience of project managing the delivery of multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
- Experience ideally in the water industry
- Good organisation skills and effective decision-making experience.
- SSSTS, CSCS and confined spaces.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Rob Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31669. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client