Abatec are currently looking to recruit Electrical Fitters. Ideally you will be multi-skilled, with both Electrical and Mechanical experience, however ideally Electrical based.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a Manufacturing / Engineering environment using hand tools, electrical tools, small and large band saws, pipe bevelling machines and drills.
Experience and skills required:
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Looming, wiring & crimping
- Soldering and PCB assembly
- Electrical and Mechanical fitting
- Maintenance or repairing
- Fault diagnosis
Preferred Candidate Requirements:
- Electrical hands-on experience
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Reading and working from Engineering drawings.
- Liaising with Team Members as well as other Departments to ensure the availability of required components.
- Understanding the correct use of fixings for different aspects of the works
- Correct & safe use of power tools
- Mechanical maintenance and methodical fault finding.
- Have experience of working with electrical and mechanical hand tools
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who are available to start straight away but happy to wait for good quality candidates with previous experience.
This is a Mon-Fri role however we ask candidates for flexibility due to current situation with Covid19
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Abatec on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31942. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to Ryan.Anderson@abatec.co.uk
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.