Estimator required by reputable regional Civil Engineering contractor on a permanent basis. Abatec is a recruitment agency assisting a Civil Engineering client that is well established within Devon and Cornwall. Our client is involved in Civil Engineering and Groundworks schemes and are looking to add to their established commercial team.
As an Estimator you will:
- Have worked on tenders within the Civil Engineering sector.
- Be responsible for preparation and submission of all bids.
- Analyse material and plant subcontractors for best value.
- Have working knowledge of NEC contracts.
Our client requires an Estimator with:
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering.
- Experience of reviewing contract terms and Conditions, identifying and clarifying scope of work at Tender stage and creating commercial strategies.
Salary and benefits include:
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Company vehicle, car allowance
- Holiday entitlement, pension scheme, sick pay etc.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Robert Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31839. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.