Estimator required by a highly regarded national Civil Engineering contractor on a permanent basis. Our client is a Civil Engineering contractor with a turnover in excess of £500m, due to ongoing frameworks they have security of work for the next 5 years. They are recruiting for an Estimator that has experience of working contractor-side within the Civils sector.
As an Estimator you will:
- Have worked on tenders within the Civil Engineering industry.
- Be responsible for preparation and submission of all bids.
- Analyse material and plant subcontractors for best value.
- Have working knowledge of NEC contracts.
Our client requires an Estimator with:
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering.
- Experience of reviewing contract terms and Conditions, identifying and clarifying scope of work at Tender stage and creating commercial strategies.
Salary and benefits include:
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Company vehicle, car allowance
- Holiday entitlement, pension scheme, sick pay etc.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31948. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.