Abatec is working with a national multi-discipline contractor to recruit a Site Foreman to join their Rail division. The company are a successful well-known business and after securing part of the CP6 framework they are now looking to expand the team. The first project will be working in Bath on signalling, stations and buildings up to the value of £6M.
If you have experience in the civil engineering sector ideally with Rail and have worked in a main contractor environment and are looking for a new role, please get in contact.
As a Site Foreman, you will:
- Ensure all work on site is carried out in a safe and compliant manner
- Meet all legal requirements and health safety guidelines
- To manage site activities ensuring work is completed on time and within budget
- QA along with health and safety on site
- To deliver projects on time and within timescales
- Have strong attention to detail
As a Site Foreman you will need:
- Previous experience in a foreman role in the rail/civils sector
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff on-site
- To liaise stakeholders and company senior management
- Be a holder of SMSTS & CSCS. PTS and First Aid
- Sound knowledge of construction methods & QA
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Lisa McNulty on 01934 635025 or 07920763695. The reference for this vacancy 31739. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.