Abatec are currently recruiting for a number of positions with our client, a well-known, reputable, manufacturing company based in Bedminster, Bristol. Due to a continued upturn in work, they are looking to increase their team size and are therefore looking for motivated, ambitious, hands-on people who want to develop their skills and start or further a career in the manufacturing sector within a market leading company.
The role is physically demanding and will include cleaning the interior and exterior of brand-new Caravans and Motorhomes, in a fast-paced environment. You will be given full training in the role therefore, no experience is necessary; however, this position would suit hard working individuals, who have previously worked as a cleaner.
As a Cleaner you will:
- Be responsible for cleaning high specification Caravan’s and Motorhomes.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, which will be physically demanding but also very rewarding.
- Meet tight deadlines
- Be an excellent team player
Our client requires a Cleaner with:
- Previous experience in a cleaning position.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work well within teams of all sizes.
- A good work ethic.
Salary and benefits include:
- Pay rate £10.00 per hour based on a 39-hour week
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate (£13.00 weekday and £15.00 Saturday overtime)
- Progression opportunities
- Full uniform and PPE provided (except safety boots)
- Opportunity for the position to turn permanent
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 0117 963 5219. The reference for this vacancy is 32171. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.