Abatec have an immediate start for a cleaner, in an ongoing position with a market leading manufacturing company in Clevedon.
As a Cleaning Operative you will:
- Work in a busy factory environment
- Ensure that all communal staff areas are kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- Dispose of waste safely and accordingly
- Carry out simple maintenance of cleaning equipment
- Follow Health and Safety (HSE) guidelines on use of chemicals for each tas
- Be an excellent team player
Our client requires a Cleaning Operative with:
- Experience of COSHH (certificate desirable)
- Attention to detail and a thorough approach to tasks
- Ability to work well both alone and within teams of all sizes
- Good communication skills
Salary and benefits include:
- Pay rate £9.00 per hour based on a 39 hour week
- Flexible working hours
- Full uniform and PPE provided (except safety boots)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31765. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.