Abatec are currently recruiting for a Production Operative/Machine Operator to join our client, a well-known, reputable, manufacturing company based in Clevedon. Due to a continued upturn in work, they are looking to increase their team size and are therefore looking for motivated, ambitious, hands-on people who want to develop their skills and start or further a career in the manufacturing sector within a market leading company.
The role is physically demanding and will include lifting, carrying, and assembling. You will be given full training in the role therefore, no experience is necessary however, this position would suit hard working individuals, who have previously worked as a production operative/factory worker.
As a Production Operative, you will:
- Work on a busy assembly line
- Operate specialist machinery and equipment
- Meet tight deadlines
- Be an excellent team player
Our client requires a Production Operative with:
- Relevant experience within production, manufacturing, or labouring
- Previous experience of using power tools and/or machinery (desirable but not essential)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well within teams of all sizes
- Good communication skills
- CNC operation experience (desirable but not essential)
- Pay rate £9.00 per hour based on a 39-hour week
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate
- Progression opportunities
- Full uniform and PPE provided (except safety boots)
- Opportunity for the position to turn permanent
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01179 635219. The reference for this vacancy is 31761. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to Hayley.email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.