Abatec are assisting a national Civil Engineering contractor with the recruitment of a permanent Regional Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Manager. Our client works within the Utilities sector and is interested in HSE Managers who have experience with behavioural changes and implementing new processes. The successful postholder will work along the M5/M4 corridor.
As Regional Health, Safety & Environmental Manager you will:
- Promote industry legislation mitigating risk to our client.
- Create and manage health and safety procedures and policies in the workplace.
- Be responsible for implementing behavioural change into the workplace.
Our client is looking for a Regional Health, Safety & Environmental Manager with:
- Experience of working within the Civil Engineering/Construction sector.
- A thorough understanding of ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- £50,000 - £55,00 per annum
- Company car/car allowance
- Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, private health care etc.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Rob Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31889. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.