Abatec is recruiting for a Managing Planner to join our client, an independently owned Tier 1 building contractor based out of their Bristol office. This is an integral role and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a full planning service during pre-qualification, tender, contract and post-contract stages on projects ranging in value between £1m - £30m within a variety of sectors including Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Leisure
As Managing Planner you will:
- Develop key working relationships with staff, clients and consultants.
- Ensure delivery on projects according to agreed timescales and deadlines.
- Be fully conversant with planning software.
- Advise colleagues on methodology and sequence of build.
- Prepare programmes and methodology statements in-line with the requirements of the contract.
- Identify and capture relevant information to allow the planning and execution of the works to an achievable and competitive timescale.
Our client requires a Managing Planner with:
- Experience of working in a similar position for a construction contractor.
- HNC/Degree or similar in construction related subject.
- A good understanding of construction methods and technology including materials.
- A full understanding of planning techniques and the use of relevant software.
- Up to £80,000 per annum, plus package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Rob Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32204. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.