Abatec are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator, to join our client, a well-known, reputable, manufacturing company based in Bedminster, Bristol. Due to a continued upturn in work, they are looking to increase their team size and are therefore looking for a motivated, ambitious administrator/coordinator.
The individual will be working within a team who are responsible for the roll out of projects, ensuring they keep on track. The successful candidate will need strong excel skills, being able to use formulas and strong data input. However, for the right person, as long as they have a basic understanding of Excel, full training can be given regarding formulas.
As an Office Administrator/Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for sending emails out to chase outstanding tasks
- Write up minutes from meetings
- Prepare documents in word – filling in templates
- Update excel spreadsheets
- Progress chasing
- Be using Microsoft Excel to its full extent on a daily basis.
- Voice opinions and challenge others in a constructive manner.
- Be working as part of a wider team.
Our client requires an Office Administrator/Coordinator with:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- A good work ethic.
- The ability to work as part of a team in pressurised environments.
- Familiarity of lookup’s, checking the bill of materials (BOM) (checking one vs another) (Desirable not essential).
Salary and benefits include:
- £10 to £11.50 an hour (depending on experience) for a 39-hour week (overtime will be paid at an enhanced rate).
- Training and progression opportunities.
- Temp-to-perm contract with a leading manufacturing company.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32181. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.