Abatec Recruitment is working in partnership with Smart Systems to attract the best Production Operatives that can commute to work in Yatton.
These are full-time, permanent roles working for one of the regions success stories, having year-on year growth and continuing to invest in modern, state of the arts facilities.
The site is close to Yatton train station and is 5 minutes from the motorway junction at Clevedon (M5 junction 20)
Smart systems are offering an unrivalled starting salary of over £26,000. With overtime and successful completion of training over £31,000 is easily achievable.
As a Production operative you will:
- Have previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Run and operate machinery – Ensuring the process runs at the best possible speed and as smoothly as possible.
- Ensure all health, safety and environmental procedures are always followed.
- Maintain the general tidiness of the machinery and production area.
- Be responsible for any other duties/tasks as issued by the team / line leader.
We are looking for Production operative:
- With the ability to work accurately and within timescales.
- Comfortable with working on your own - without direct supervision
- Good organisational skills and able to communicate clearly.
- Reliable and hard working.
Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be advantageous, but these roles will suit someone with a strong work ethic and are interested in long term work.
Working pattern is a rotating Day and Night shift (6-30 am-6-30 pm and 6-30 pm-6-30 am).
These roles are immediately available.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Abatec on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32178.Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.