Abatec is assisting a utilities company with the recruitment of a Project Manager on a permanent basis. The successful post-holder will have worked within the water sector and have experience of small value, high volume schemes.
As Project Manager you will:
- Visit projects and identify scope of work.
- Send out tenders and appoint contractors.
- Be responsible for best value and commercial viability of bids.
- Compile work programmes/schedules.
Our client requires a Project Manager with:
- A background of working direct for a utilities/water provider.
- A good understating of construction health & safety protocols.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
Salary and benefits include:
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Company car/car allowance
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Robert Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31874. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.