A great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join one of the UK’s busiest contractors on a permanent basis. Our client is an industry leader, delivering essential water infrastructure projects across the country. With security of work for the forthcoming years, our client is looking to recruit a Project Manager to ensure delivery of works throughout Devon & Cornwall.
As Project Manager you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing multiple schemes throughout their entire lifecycle, from tendering, planning to project delivery.
- Have experience of project scoping; understanding clients requirements, establishing key elements of budgets, objectives, quality and timelines.
- Ensure that projects under your domain are completed on budget, within programme deadlines and to our clients technical specifications.
- Liaise on a monthly basis with Site Agents on programme and progress reports.
Our client requires a Project Manager with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position within the Water sector.
- SMSTS, EUSR Water card, NRSWA Supervisor card and CSCS Managers card.
- £42,000 - £46,000 per annum
- Company vehicle
- Excellent benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance, company pension etc.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32056. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.