An opportunity to join a £50million turnover company, that has secured approved contractor status on several high-profile civil engineering frameworks in the South West. Abatec is assisting with the recruitment of a Project Manager, to join this successful and driven company on a permanent basis. If you are considering a career move and want to join a company which cares about the well-being of its staff and rewards effort and commitment.
As Project Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing civil/highways schemes, liaising with multi-disciplinary colleagues ensuring that works are carried out according to company health & safety standards, to programme deadlines and to budget.
- Have pre-construction experience, planning/programming projects, resourcing labour/materials/plant.
- Be commercially astute, working closely with Quantity Surveyors, ensuring that projects remain on budget and any variations are captured.
Our client requires a Contracts Manager with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working within the Civil Engineering sector.
- CSCS Managers card
- Temporary Works Coordinator certificate
- CITB - SMSTS
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong relations with delivery teams and colleagues.
- £50,000 - £65,000 pa
- Company car/car allowance and fuel card
- 25 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension scheme, private healthcare
- Mobile phone and laptop
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly or Dave on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32235. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.