We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager who has experience of managing infrastructure/drainage/s278 schemes with values in excess of £2m. Our client, a forward-thinking Civil Engineering contractor offers a supportive environment, ensuring that the health & safety of their employees takes precedence on site.
As Project Manager you will:
- Report to a Contracts Manager, giving updates on programme, budgetary and design issues etc.
- Ensure that industry health & safety legislation and standards are upheld.
- Liaise regularly with the client on any concerns at regular project meetings.
- Prepare, check and implement designs on site in accordance with the relevant drawings and specification.
- Be welcomed into a company where progression is a distinct possibility for those wishing to advance their careers.
Our client requires a Project Manager with:
Valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certificates.
A good understating of construction health & safety protocols.
Excellent communication skills.
HND/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
Ideally you will be working towards ICE accreditations, although this is not essential.
Salary and benefits include:
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Excellent benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly or Dave on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32263. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.