We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager who has experience of managing large earthwork schemes with values in excess of £5m. Our client, a forward-thinking Civil Engineering contractor offers a supportive environment, ensuring that the health & safety of their employees takes precedence on site.
As Project Manager you will:
- Report into Snr Management, giving updates on programme, budgetary and design issues etc.
- Ensure that industry health & safety legislation and standards are upheld.
- Plan, coordinate & motivate effective deployment of allocated personnel and resources.
- Liaise regularly with the client on any concerns at regular project meetings.
- Be welcomed into a company where progression is a distinct possibility for those wishing to advance their careers.
Our client requires a Project Manager with:
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certificates.
- Experience of managing earthwork packages of work.
- A good understating of construction health & safety protocols.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
Salary and benefits include:
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits package including car/car allowance, 35 days holiday, pension scheme etc.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly or Dave on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32309. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.