We have an opportunity to be part of a complex and challenging multi-million-pound Civil Engineering project in Plymouth. Our client is a Times Top 50 employer, has won awards for innovation and is on track to be carbon free by 2035. Our client offers flexibility and an agile working environment, promoting remote working wherever possible. We are recruiting for a Project Manager with experience of working on Civil Engineering schemes and NEC forms of contract.
As Project Manager you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing schemes throughout their entire lifecycle, from tendering, planning to project delivery.
- Have experience of project scoping; understanding clients requirements, establishing key elements of budgets, objectives, quality and timelines.
- Ensure that projects under your domain are completed on budget, within programme deadlines and to our clients technical specifications.
Our client requires a Project Manager with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position within the Civils sector.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with an assertive approach.
- The ability to develop relationships and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- SMSTS, First Aid at Work, and CSCS Managers card.
- £55,000 - £62,000 per annum
- £5900 car allowance
- Excellent benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly or Dave on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32321. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.