I am recruiting for a Site/Project Manager to deliver a £3M road project near Bath. My client is a Bristol based Civil Engineering contractor that works both as principal contractor and subcontractor on schemes within a 1.5 hour commute of Bristol. My client is recruiting for an experienced Site/ Project Manager who has delivered similar size highways/ section 278 schemes and is both contractually and commercially aware. You will be responsible for ensuring that budget and programme deadlines are met, liaising with the client, designers, local authority representatives and engineers on design issues.
Abatec is working with a regional Civil Engineering contractor involved with an infrastructure project near Gloucester. We are currently recruiting for a freelance Project Manager for the duration of the scheme. We can offer a start in the next 3-4 weeks on this Civil Engineering project due to complete in approximately 6 months time.
As Site/Project Manager you will:
- Report into senior management, giving updates on programme, budgetary and design issues etc.
- Ensure that industry health & safety legislation and standards are upheld.
- Liaise regularly with the client on any concerns at regular project meetings.
- Ensure the project is completed on budget, within programme deadlines and to our clients technical specifications.
- Be required to complete all necessary site documentation RAMS, Permits etc
- You will have daily briefings with Site Supervisors to discuss programme, plant/material/labour resources etc.
Our client requires a Site/Project Manager with:
Valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certificates.
A thorough understating of construction health & safety protocols.
A strong contractual and commercial awareness.
Excellent communication skills.
HND/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
Salary and benefits include:
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32701. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.