An opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a high-profile construction contractor on-site at Hinkley Point C. This is a great opportunity to join a one of the UK’s biggest Construction projects. Our client requires a Quality Engineer that has previously worked within Construction/Civil Engineering and has experience of ITAP’s, NCR’s, WIR’s and Life-Time Quality Records, and is familiar of ISO 9001:2015. Due to the nature of the project, you will be required to undertake security vetting including a Basic DBS check.
As Quality Engineer you will:
- Report to the Senior Quality Manager with any specific quality risks.
- Ensure that all quality documentation is completed in accordance with work activity
- Record KPI’s and performance data
- Implement work inspection standards, utilising training and quality boards on site.
Our client requires a Quality Engineer with:
- Experience of working in a similar position for a construction/civils contractor.
- SMSTS, CSCS card
- Degree or similar in Construction or Engineering
- Experience in a Quality related role and familiar with ISO 9001:2015
- £250 - £290 per day (PAYE/CIS via umbrella company)
- 6month plus contract duration
- Monday to Friday on site at Hinkley Point C
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32129. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.