Abatec are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a long-established Groundworks subcontractor on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for procurement, managing subcontractors, variations, CVR’s, final accounts etc. My client is interested in applicants who have previously worked for Groundwork or Civil Engineering contractors.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
- Take control of change management.
- Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience of working for Groundworks or Civil Engineering contractors.
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- Degree, or similar, in Quantity Surveying.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Excel and Word.
- A valid UK driving license.
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Benefits package, including car/car allowance
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Robert Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31888. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client