Abatec are working with a long-established Civil Engineering contractor based in Bristol. Our client has a turnover of £50million and delivers groundworks packages with values in excess of £5million. As a Quantity Surveyor you will join a small and welcoming team, and commercially manage 2-3 projects simultaneously. The successful QS will be responsible for managing subcontractor payments, take-offs, variations, CVR’s, final accounts etc. My client is interested in applicants who have previously worked for Groundwork or Civil Engineering contractors.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
- Take control of change management.
- Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience of working for Groundworks or Civil Engineering contractors.
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- Degree, or similar, in Quantity Surveying.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Excel and Word.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Up to £50,000 per annum plus benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32134. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client