Abatec is recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a Civil Engineering contractor on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be project based and responsible for subcontractor management, applications and payments. You will have a good knowledge of the local supply chain, subcontractors etc. This role is outside IR35.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
- Take control of change management.
- Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying.
- Knowledge of Plymouth/Devon subcontractors/suppliers etc.
- £300 - £350 per day (LTD Co).
- 6 month plus contract duration.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32201. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client