Abatec are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join our client, an independently owned, Tier 1 building contractor based out of their Plymouth office. Initially the successful candidate will be working on social housing schemes, including planned maintenance works.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development.
- Assist with the procurement of sub-contractors.
- Maintain budget control throughout development.
- Liaise with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity.
- Evaluate and agree variations and instructions.
- Manager cost over-runs within tolerance levels.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Experience of working in a similar position for a construction contractor.
- HNC/Degree or similar in Quantity Surveying.
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Rob Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32211. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.