Abatec are working on behalf of a Tier 1 contractor, and as a result of securing a number of multiple frameworks across the South West, the company are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Bristol.
The role requires someone who has previous experience of working on highway frameworks and someone who has been involved from design stage through to final accounts, and ideally someone who has worked for a main contractor and used to managing multiple sub-contractors.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Deliver highways, civil engineering and infrastructure scheme from design through to final account
- Prepare weekly and monthly internal project reports including cash v cost, cost value reconciliations, budgets, forecasts and payments
- Manage the supply chain from design enquiry through to final account including performance reviews
- Identify, value and present any change items, e.g. variations, CEs, claims and EWNs
- Liaise with the client and ensure client commercial satisfaction
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with:
- A proven track record of delivering civil engineering projects
- Sound working knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of Conditions of Contract
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of tendering and procurement processes
£325-£400 per day (Outside IR35)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact David Hughes on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32029. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.