Abatec are recruiting for a Section Engineer to join a Civil Engineering project in Plymouth on a freelance basis. Our client is involved in a multi-million-pound scheme and can offer work with an on-going duration. Applications will be considered from those seeking permanent employment
As Section Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of site engineers.
- Write and review RAMS, ITP’s NCR’s etc.
Our client requires a Section Engineer with:
- Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering.
- Experience of working in a similar position on a large civil engineering scheme, ideally involving earthworks, drainage, infrastructure etc.
- £320 - £350 per day (PAYE/IR35 compliant model)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31957. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.