Section Engineer required for a £5.5M Civil Engineering scheme in Plymouth. Our client is due to start work on this heavy civils project in the forthcoming weeks and have a programme duration of 18 months.
We are recruiting for a Section Engineer to join this exciting project in Plymouth, Devon. The successful freelance contractor will have worked on multi-million-pound projects previously for tier one contractors.
As Section Engineer you will:
- Manage a team of Engineers, ensuring compliance with the project requirements.
- Identify and resource materials to support the programme of planned works.
- Identify and record NCR’s, ITPs and changes to scope of works.
- Produce look-ahead programme of works, and review progress against programme.
- Be required to undertake SC clearance, due to the nature of the project.
Our client requires a Section Engineer with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position within Civil Engineering
- CSCS card
- £320 - £360 per day
- 18 month duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32279. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.