Abatec are currently recruiting for a number of skilled operatives to join our client’s assembly team based in Highbridge. Our client is one of the UK’s leading bathroom pod designer, manufacturer and primary supplier to some of the UK’s leading developers and blue chip companies; from five star hotels and hospitals to prisons, nursing homes and student accommodation. The ideal candidate must have some relevant technical experience for example as an electrician’s mate / trainee electrician.
Our client requires a Semi skilled Electrician / Trainee with:
- Previous manufacturing experience with electrical installations or similar industries such as Modular Buildings (not essential)
- Previous trade experience or knowledge such as joinery, plumbing or electrical.
- Familiarity in using power tools.
As a Semi skilled Electrician / Trainee you will:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work part of a team.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have a good attitude to work.
- Be willing to undertake additional duties if asked.
- Have a flexible and versatile approach to work.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hours of work are 08:00 to 16:30 with the odd chance of overtime on the evenings and/ or weekends.
- Rates of pay are depending on experience.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31879. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to Ryan.Anderson@abatec.co.uk
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.