Senior Estimator required by highly regarded civil engineering contractor on a permanent basis. Abatec is a recruitment agency assisting a civil engineering client that is well established and recognised for the delivery of multi-million-pound highways schemes. Whilst the successful post-holder will be expected to work under their own initiative, they will be part of a proactive team producing detailed and competitive tender submissions.
As Senior Estimator you will:
- Have worked on multi-million-pound tenders within the civil engineering sector.
- Prepare a report following receipt of tender documents, detailing feasibility, risk and tender deliverables.
- Be responsible for preparation and submission of all bids.
- Analyse material and plant subcontractor supply chain for best value, review quotations received.
- Liaise with client and designers to obtain design information and review value engineering proposals and construction methodology.
- Have a working knowledge of NEC contracts.
Our client requires a Senior Estimator with:
- Experience of working for a civil engineering contractor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering.
- Experience of reviewing contract terms and conditions, identifying and clarifying scope of work at tender stage and creating commercial strategies.
Salary and benefits include:
- £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
- Company vehicle, car allowance
- Excellent benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Robert Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31859. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.