Abatec are working with a national tier one contractor who is actively seeking a site based (P6) Planner to work on a heavy Civil Engineering project near Plymouth, Devon. This unique opportunity offers up a chance to work for a company who has a clear vision for success and have ongoing work in the region. We are looking for candidates who have an engineering background and experience of working with Civil Engineering contractors and who hold practical knowledge of Primavera P6.
As a P6 Planner you will:
- Prepare and develop the programme execution plan for the construction project.
- Understand all forms of construction and applicable forms of contract (NEC Option A&C)
- Liaise with the project management teams on all planning matters.
- Liaise with all subcontractors, ensuring their programmes comply with the master plan.
- Analyse and evaluate construction methods, techniques, and logistics.
- Attend progress meetings and present detailed explanation of programme and methodology.
- Ensure that all aspects of safety and risk reduction are taken into consideration within the programme.
Our client is looking for a Planner with:
- The ability to use and produce programmes with Primavera P6.
- A good level of experience with Civil Engineering.
- Experience of taking a lead role and acting as the sole site-based Planner
- Practical experience of managing major project programmes in excess of £10M.
Salary & benefits:
- Up to £70,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Excellent benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32255. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client