We have an opportunity to be part of a complex and challenging multi-million-pound Civil Engineering project in Plymouth. Our client is a Times Top 50 employer, has won awards for innovation and is on track to be carbon free by 2035. Our client offers flexibility and an agile working environment, promoting remote working wherever possible. We are recruiting for a Senior Planner with experience of working on Civil Engineering schemes and NEC forms of contract.
As a Senior Planner you will:
- Prepare robust tender and contract programmes using the designated planning tool
- Fully resource programmes, produce resource histograms, resource level programmes, understand and communicate the effect on programme schedules to project team
- Include appropriate financial data in the programme to produce a project cost/time distribution profile and communicate the results to the project team
- Display and analyse the project Critical Path and advise the project team of the results and any appropriate corrective action
- Produce/maintain project baselines and execute the change control process as appropriate
- Correctly record project progress in the programme, reschedule programme to take effect of the progress data and communicate the results to the project team and advise of any appropriate corrective action
- Produce project reports/data directly from the planning software arranging the data to align with the company accounting software
- Understand and report on project using Earned Value Analysis techniques and interpret/communicate the results and any corrective action to the project team
- Produce programmes that satisfy contractual requirements
- All programmes and documentation to be produced to company practices and procedures
- Manage a portfolio of Planners including supervision and checking of work to ensure that all work complies with company standards and procedures
Our client is looking for a Senior Planner with:
- Minimum 5 years planning experience in a project based engineering environment using Primavera planning software. Project planning and change management for small/medium sized projects
- Worked with Project Managers to deliver successfully packages of work on major multi-disciplined projects.
Salary & benefits:
- Up to £64,000 per annum
- Car allowance £6000
- Excellent benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly or Dave on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32324. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client