We have an opportunity to be part of a complex and challenging multi-million-pound Civil Engineering project in Plymouth. Our client is a Times Top 50 employer, has won awards for innovation and is on track to be carbon free by 2035. Our client offers flexibility and an agile working environment, promoting remote working wherever possible. We are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager with experience of working on Civil Engineering schemes and NEC forms of contract.
As Senior Project Manager you will:
- Manage client expectations and requirements within the contract.
- Understand commercial drivers, taking accountability along with the Commercial Manager for cost management ensuring that delivery is in line with budget
- Have overall responsibility for meeting the performance requirements of the Contract, driving lean and continuous improvement programmes
- Champion Sustainability Safety, Health and Environment and ensure that standards are set, maintained, and continually challenged for improvement in line with company expectations
- Ensure succession plans are in place for key roles and people risks are understood and managed
Our client requires a Senior Project Manager with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position within the Civils sector.
- Proven leadership and strong people management skills with the ability to develop integrated team working Proven leadership and strong people management skills with the ability to develop integrated team working
- Previous experience of managing a multi- disciplinary team (essential)
- Business acumen e.g. able to demonstrate significant improvements in efficiencies/costs in previous roles and a good understanding of the commercial aspects of a maintenance Contract.
- £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
- £6,800 car allowance
- Excellent benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly or Dave on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32322. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.