A great opportunity for a Senior Site Agent / Project Manager to join an established Civil Engineering contractor on a project in Bristol. This freelance contract is for 8 months and will fall inside the scope of IR35. We require applicants to have previously worked on inner-city highways/infrastructure projects, where ensuring public safety is of paramount importance.
As Senior Site Agent / Project Manager you will:
- Report into a Contracts Manager, giving updates on programme, budgetary and design issues etc.
- Ensure that industry health & safety legislation and standards are upheld.
- Liaise regularly with the client on any concerns at regular project meetings.
- Prepare, check and implement designs on site in accordance with the relevant drawings and specification.
Our client requires a Senior Site Agent / Project Manager with:
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certificates.
- A good understating of construction health & safety protocols.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
Salary and benefits include:
- £310 - £340 per day (paid via umbrella company)
- 8-month duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32045. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.