Abatec is recruiting for a Senior Site Engineer with experience of working in the new housing sector. Our client has long standing relations with national house builders and provide groundworks/278 work packages on large housing developments across Bristol, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and BANES. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that have years of experience in the industry in a newly created role where your insight can have a direct impact on the company.
As Senior Site Engineer you will:
- Have experience of large volume housing schemes.
- Be the main source of technical advice and quality control within the company.
- Liaise with Site Engineers ensuring works are set out in accordance with clients drawings.
- As and when required provide levelling and surveying across sites.
Our client requires a Senior Site Engineer with:
- Valid CSCS and experience of robotic total stations.
- A good understating of construction health & safety protocols.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Understanding of AutoCAD
Salary and benefits include:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32199. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.