A great opportunity for an experienced Site Agent to join one of the UK’s busiest contractors on a permanent basis. Our client is an industry leader, delivering essential water infrastructure projects across the country. With security of work for the forthcoming years, our client is looking to recruit a Site Agent to ensure delivery of works throughout Devon & Cornwall.
As Site Agent you will:
- Be responsible for delivering schemes from pre-construction to handover.
- Manage day to day operations on site, including labour/plant/materials allocation, temporary works, health and safety.
- Ensure that projects are completed on budget, within programme deadlines and to our clients technical specifications.
- Liaise on a monthly basis with Project Managers, providing programme and progress reports.
Our client requires a Site Agent with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position within the Water sector.
- SMSTS, EUSR Water card, NRSWA Supervisor card and CSCS Managers card.
- £42,000 - £46,000 per annum
- Company vehicle
- Excellent benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance, company pension etc.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32055. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.