A great opportunity for an experienced Site Agent to join one of the regions busiest contractors on a permanent basis. Our client delivers highways, section 278 and civils projects across the South West. A successful contractor with a turnover of £50 million our client has secured themselves several frameworks and a reputation as a company that delivers schemes on time and to budget.
As Site Agent you will:
- Be responsible for delivering schemes from pre-construction to handover.
- Manage day to day operations on site, including labour/plant/materials allocation, temporary works, health and safety.
- Ensure that projects are completed on budget, within programme deadlines and to our clients technical specifications.
- Liaise regularly with Contracts Managers, providing programme and progress reports.
Our client requires a Site Agent with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position within the Civils sector.
- SMSTS, NRSWA Supervisor card and CSCS Managers card.
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Company car/car allowance
- Excellent benefits package, including private healthcare, company pension etc.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32236. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.