Abatec is working with a civil engineering company in Bristol who are looking to recruit a Site Agent to join their team to start as soon as possible. The company have just opened a new office, and after securing several exciting highways projects they are looking to recruit a Site Agent to oversee the site teams ensuring projects are delivered on time and to a high standard. This position will be an integral part of the new team and you will be working closely with the Contracts Manager. The company already have several successful offices around the UK so this is a fantastic time to join and be part of the journey from the beginning.
As a Site Agent you will:
- Be responsible for making sure the subcontractor on site are meeting the client's expectations with regards to health and safety and work specification
- Create phase reports/plans
- Be responsible for short term planning
- Monitor the commercial management of the project
- Report directly to the client
- Attend meetings with site management and client representatives on a regular basis
Our client is looking for a Site Agent who:
- Is a strong communicator capable of effectively handling and resolving disputes on site
- Can demonstrate a successful history in delivering civil engineering schemes in a principal and/or main contracting environment
- Has a relevant degree or suitable experience to compensate
- Has a positive attitude
- Is SMSTS & CSCS certified
- Holds a First Aid qualification
- Can start mid-September
- Salary - £50,000 per annum
- Car /Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Lisa McNulty on 01934 635 025. The reference for this vacancy is 31707.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.