Abatec is assisting a tier one Civil Engineering contractor with the recruitment of a freelance Site Engineer. Our client will be responsible for a multi-million-pound Civil Engineering scheme and can offer on-going work. Our client is able to provide a robotic total station but will consider applications from Engineers who supply their own.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Have experience of heavy civil engineering schemes.
- Use a robotic total station to provide levelling and surveying across the site.
- Check drawings and quantities, ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
- Produce as-built surveys.
- Comply with the site-specific health and safety protocols and to ensure any health and safety concerns are identified and reported as necessary.
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Valid CSCS and experience of robotic total stations.
- A good understating of construction health & safety protocols.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Understanding of AutoCAD
Salary and benefits include:
- £270 - £320 per day (PAYE/IR35 compliant)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31956. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.