Abatec is assisting a highly regarded Civil Engineering contractor with the recruitment of a freelance Site Engineer. Our client is delivering an inner-city highways/infrastructure project in Bristol. We require an Engineer to set out drainage, paving, kerbs etc
As Site Engineer you will:
- Have experience of Highways schemes.
- Be the main source of technical advice and quality control, for everyone working site.
- Provide levelling and surveying across site, checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
Our client requires a Site Engineer/Manager with:
- Valid CSCS and experience of robotic total stations.
- A good understating of construction health & safety protocols.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Understanding of AutoCAD
Salary and benefits include:
- £250 - £300 per day, dependent on supply of equipment (paid via umbrella)
- Project duration is 8 months
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32043 Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.