Located on site at Hinkley Point C in Somerset, Abatec are looking for a freelance Site Engineer to join our client, who is involved in a national grid project building the RC structures for substations. The contract is due to run for 6 months, with the client tendering for more works site at HPC
As a Site Engineer you will:
- Undertake surveying and setting out of civil engineering works.
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification.
- Operate and promote a high standard of health, safety and environment.
- Liaise and attend meetings with the Site Agent/Project Manager to update on progress of works.
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Experience with building structures and RC frames
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of setting out using robotic total station
- CSCS card
Salary and benefits include:
£260-£300 per day (Outside IR35)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact David Hughes on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32051. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.