Abatec are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on a highways civil engineering scheme. Based on the outskirts of Bristol, this freelance position is to provide setting out support to the existing.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Provide accurate and clear setting out for works on site.
- Be responsible for safe construction and accuracy of the works according to the client's requirements and the contract document.
- Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information.
- Communicate with personnel to ensure full understanding of information provided.
- Ensure high personal safety and environmental standards are upheld.
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Relevant experience on highways schemes
- Qualifications HNC/ONC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Good knowledge of construction processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of current health & safety requirements.
- Understanding of AutoCAD
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact David Hughes on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32120. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.